Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Android] Incorrect dangerous permissions dialog behavior when the app is suspended while the dialog is on screen
How to reproduce:
1. Launch the attached app on a device with Android 6.0 or higher
2. When the dialog for dangerous permissions is shown, press the home button to suspend the app
3. Once the app is suspended, bringing it up to the foreground again is where the problem comes up. There are two following cases:
3.1.1 After app is suspended find the app icon in the list of installed apps (app drawer or desktop shortcut) and select it
3.1.2 Note how the permissions dialog has disappeared and the app continues without input from the user
3.1.3 Kill the app and launch it
3.1.4 The permissions dialog is presented to the user again
3.2.1 Suspend the app again with home button
3.2.2 Bring up the list of active apps and tap on the app
3.2.3 Note how the permission has to be accepted twice
-If suspended application is opened again from the list of installed app, permission dialog should show up.
-If suspended application is opened again from the list of active apps, permission has to be accepted once
Reproducible: 5.3.6p8, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'