Search Issue Tracker
[Particles] Inconsistent emitter behaviour with scale.
Looks like the emitter gizmos respect scale, but the emitter itself does not. See attached screenshot. In the attached screenshot, the particle system is a child of a primitive cube. The Particle system has 1,1,1 scale and the cube has a non-uniform scale.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader