Search Issue Tracker
'Include dependencies' option includes all project Assets when the Exporting package window is opened without selecting an Asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case-1325291.zip)
2. Go to Assets -> Export Package... (or right-click anywhere in the Project window and select Export Package)
3. Set 'Include dependencies' to false
4. Deselect all Assets by pressing 'None'
5. Include the 'Export test' Scene
6. Set 'Include dependencies' to true
Expected result: only the Scene dependencies (everything inside 'Export dependencies' folder) and all the project Scripts are included
Actual result: all of the project Assets are included
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a17
Select the 'Export test' Scene before opening the 'Exporting package' window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform