Search Issue Tracker
In VR Lightweight RP, the Main Camera Tracked Pose Driver is driven by the Head pose source instead of the CenterEye pose source
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a project using the VR Lightweight RP Template and Editor version 2019.1.0a9 (latest as of the time this bug was filed).
- In the Hierarchy panel, select the gameobject XR Rig -> Camera Floor Offset -> Main Camera.
- In the Inspector Panel, navigate to the Tracked Pose Driver script
The Device should be set to "Generic XR Device" and the Pose Source should be "Center Eye."
The Device is set to "Generic XR Device" and the Pose Source is set to "Head."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button