Search Issue Tracker
In VR Lightweight RP, the Main Camera Tracked Pose Driver is driven by the Head pose source instead of the CenterEye pose source
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a project using the VR Lightweight RP Template and Editor version 2019.1.0a9 (latest as of the time this bug was filed).
- In the Hierarchy panel, select the gameobject XR Rig -> Camera Floor Offset -> Main Camera.
- In the Inspector Panel, navigate to the Tracked Pose Driver script
The Device should be set to "Generic XR Device" and the Pose Source should be "Center Eye."
The Device is set to "Generic XR Device" and the Pose Source is set to "Head."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities