Search Issue Tracker
In VR Lightweight RP, the Main Camera Tracked Pose Driver is driven by the Head pose source instead of the CenterEye pose source
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a project using the VR Lightweight RP Template and Editor version 2019.1.0a9 (latest as of the time this bug was filed).
- In the Hierarchy panel, select the gameobject XR Rig -> Camera Floor Offset -> Main Camera.
- In the Inspector Panel, navigate to the Tracked Pose Driver script
The Device should be set to "Generic XR Device" and the Pose Source should be "Center Eye."
The Device is set to "Generic XR Device" and the Pose Source is set to "Head."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused