Search Issue Tracker
In-Unity spheres UV error on the top
The in-Unity spheres are not properly made. They have a UV error on the top. Put a complex material on your sphere, look at the top where the triangle converge. It should look messed up.
1 Open attached project SphereMaterialBug
2 Open scene "Sphere". Look at the top of sphere where the triangle converge. It looks messed up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene