Search Issue Tracker
In-Unity spheres UV error on the top
The in-Unity spheres are not properly made. They have a UV error on the top. Put a complex material on your sphere, look at the top where the triangle converge. It should look messed up.
1 Open attached project SphereMaterialBug
2 Open scene "Sphere". Look at the top of sphere where the triangle converge. It looks messed up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar