Search Issue Tracker
In Unity 3, an empty .js file was allowed. Now, it produces an internal compiler error
Steps to reproduce :
- open it in Mono Develop and delete everything
- save and go back to the editor and notice the error :
Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:BCE0011: An error occurred during the execution of the step 'Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.EmitAssembly': 'Empty name is not legal
Parameter name: fullname'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file