Search Issue Tracker
In Unity 3, an empty .js file was allowed. Now, it produces an internal compiler error
Steps to reproduce :
- open it in Mono Develop and delete everything
- save and go back to the editor and notice the error :
Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:BCE0011: An error occurred during the execution of the step 'Boo.Lang.Compiler.Steps.EmitAssembly': 'Empty name is not legal
Parameter name: fullname'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene