Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
In the static flag dropdown menu checkmark icon next to "Everything" does not appear after enabling all static flags
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create/open any Unity project
2. Create a new empty object and select it in Hierarchy
3. Open Static Dropdown menu by clicking on the triangle icon next to the Static checkbox in Inspector
4. Enable every flag except "Nothing" and "Everything"
Expected result: Checkmark icon next to "Everything" flag appears
Actual result: Checkmark icon next to "Everything" flag doesn't appear
Reproducible on: 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible on: 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached