Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
In the static flag dropdown menu checkmark icon next to "Everything" does not appear after enabling all static flags
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create/open any Unity project
2. Create a new empty object and select it in Hierarchy
3. Open Static Dropdown menu by clicking on the triangle icon next to the Static checkbox in Inspector
4. Enable every flag except "Nothing" and "Everything"
Expected result: Checkmark icon next to "Everything" flag appears
Actual result: Checkmark icon next to "Everything" flag doesn't appear
Reproducible on: 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible on: 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete