Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
In the Avatar Editor an Error occurs when trying to use Sliders in Per-Muscle settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "New Unity Project.zip" Project
2. In the Assets folder, Select "Viola_full clothes_RIGAvatar"
3. In the Inspector, click "Configure Avatar"
4. In the Inspector, click "Muscles & Settings"
5. In the "Per-Muscle Settings", expand the "Head"
6. Drag the "Jaw Close" Slider
Expected Behavior: No Errors are present
Actual Behavior: A bunch of GUI Errors occur
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Note: This happens with other Sliders too
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected