Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
In the Avatar Editor an Error occurs when trying to use Sliders in Per-Muscle settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "New Unity Project.zip" Project
2. In the Assets folder, Select "Viola_full clothes_RIGAvatar"
3. In the Inspector, click "Configure Avatar"
4. In the Inspector, click "Muscles & Settings"
5. In the "Per-Muscle Settings", expand the "Head"
6. Drag the "Jaw Close" Slider
Expected Behavior: No Errors are present
Actual Behavior: A bunch of GUI Errors occur
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6
Note: This happens with other Sliders too
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes