Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.3.X
In Playmode object with "Playable Director" jumps back to starting position, when different object is selected
1. Open attached project "TimelineKilling.zip".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Open Timeline window. (Happens only if Timeline window is opened)
4. Select "Cube_Timeline" in Hierarchy.
5. Press play.
6. Wait until animation completes.
7. Select any other object in Hierarchy.
Expected result: "Cube_Timeline" object stays in the same position as it was.
Actual result: "Cube_timeline" jumps back to it's starting position.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time