Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.3
In Playmode object with "Playable Director" jumps back to starting position, when different object is selected
1. Open attached project "TimelineKilling.zip".
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Open Timeline window. (Happens only if Timeline window is opened)
4. Select "Cube_Timeline" in Hierarchy.
5. Press play.
6. Wait until animation completes.
7. Select any other object in Hierarchy.
Expected result: "Cube_Timeline" object stays in the same position as it was.
Actual result: "Cube_timeline" jumps back to it's starting position.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect