Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1
'In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate...' error shows up when undoing the action with the Lightmap Static object
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project and "Test" scene
2. Select Cube in the scene and move it
3. Press 'Ctrl+Z' or 'Cmd+Z' (Depends on your OS) to undo the moving action
Expected result: Action is undone, no error appears
Actual result: Action is undone, error appears: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first"
Regression introduced in - 5.6.0b8
Reproducible with - 5.6.0b8, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p4
Not reproducible - 5.6.0b7, 2017.2.0b1 and later versions (2017.3 included)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project