Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
In MacOS, ShowModalUtility opens a window but will not immediately draw that window
When opening a new window with ShowModalUtility, the window opens but doesn't draw until an event occurs. This occurs in MacOS only.
Dec 18, 2021 06:16
For EditorWindows, you can try to generate a resize event as a workaround.
bool didMove = false;
// Generate a resize/reposition event for the EditorWindow
Rect rm = position;
rm.position += Vector2.one;
rm.size += Vector2.one;
position = rm;
didMove = true;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
UI Toolkit: UI Elements property animations, as well as scheduled items, asynchronous tasks and Update() callbacks are now updated as expected when a modal editor window is opened.