Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.5f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Hinge Joint 2D Connected Anchor doesn't rotate around Anchor when multithreading is set to ON in Project settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Joint_repro"
2. Go to Edit->Project Settings...->Physics 2D->Job Options(Experimental)
3. Set Multithreading On and press Play
Expected results: Connected Anchor instantly changes position to Anchor position
Actual results: Connected Anchor doesn't move at all
Reproducible with: 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1
Notes: 2017.4 doesn't have Use Multithreading option. Other joints work as expected. Fixed in 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build