Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.5f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Hinge Joint 2D Connected Anchor doesn't rotate around Anchor when multithreading is set to ON in Project settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Joint_repro"
2. Go to Edit->Project Settings...->Physics 2D->Job Options(Experimental)
3. Set Multithreading On and press Play
Expected results: Connected Anchor instantly changes position to Anchor position
Actual results: Connected Anchor doesn't move at all
Reproducible with: 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1
Notes: 2017.4 doesn't have Use Multithreading option. Other joints work as expected. Fixed in 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3