Search Issue Tracker
In game UI element under mouse is reset whenever an element moves
When using UI Toolkit for in-game UI and previewing in the game view, the element under mouse gets reset every time another element moves.
Steps to reproduce:
1) In a project / Unity versions which has runtime capability, import the attached Unity package
2) Open the scene
3) Enter playmode
4) Try to hover the button and observe the hover color of the buttons is absent or flickers
5) Exit play mode, disable the "Simple Panel" script (it causes a red square element to animate)
6) Observe the hover state of buttons is correct
Expected: hover state is correct even if another element is animating
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete