Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
In Build, world space canvases incorrectly render on top of everything when multiple displays and multiple canvases are present
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WorldCanvasMultiMonitorBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Open two Game windows. Set one to Display 1 and the other to Display 2.
3. Enter Play mode (both game views have the world space canvases in a background/behind white rectangle). This result is captured in "Two displays in editor.png"
4. Either Build&Run a standalone application or navigate to the Build directory of the supplied sample project's build(project -> build -> WorldCanvasMultiMonitorBug.exe, Windows only)
5. Observe both monitors
Expected result: both monitor screens look mostly the same, just like in step 3
Actual result: on display 1, the screen looks much like it did in the editor - the white block obscures most of the yellow circle and red text. On display 2, however, the yellow circle and red text incorrectly appear in front of the white block. This situation is demonstrated in the two attached screenshots named "Standalone Display One.png" and "Standalone Display Two.png".
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect