Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved prefabs] Mesh collider gets added recursively on a prefab when cloth component is applied to it
On adding a cloth component on an empty prefab, Mesh collider keeps getting added repeatedly. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create an empty gameObject prefab> Add cloth component to it
3) Select the prefab and in the override window in the inspector, click apply all.
4) Select the empty prefab again and go to the override window.
Actual result: Mesh collider component appears again in the override window.
Expected result: The override window should be empty.
Reproducible on: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a6.
Note: Improved prefabs has been introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler