Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Improved prefabs] Mesh collider gets added recursively on a prefab when cloth component is applied to it
On adding a cloth component on an empty prefab, Mesh collider keeps getting added repeatedly. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create an empty gameObject prefab> Add cloth component to it
3) Select the prefab and in the override window in the inspector, click apply all.
4) Select the empty prefab again and go to the override window.
Actual result: Mesh collider component appears again in the override window.
Expected result: The override window should be empty.
Reproducible on: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a6.
Note: Improved prefabs has been introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.