Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Improved prefabs] Mesh collider gets added recursively on a prefab when cloth component is applied to it
On adding a cloth component on an empty prefab, Mesh collider keeps getting added repeatedly. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Create an empty gameObject prefab> Add cloth component to it
3) Select the prefab and in the override window in the inspector, click apply all.
4) Select the empty prefab again and go to the override window.
Actual result: Mesh collider component appears again in the override window.
Expected result: The override window should be empty.
Reproducible on: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a6.
Note: Improved prefabs has been introduced in 2018.3.0a6
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()