Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Improved Prefabs] Editor freezes with the infinite error loop after deleting the prefab with light probes when auto-bake is on
Exiting Prefab Mode pop up appears along with NullReferenceException on deleting Light Probe prefab from the project view.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Light > Light Probe Group
3. Drag and drop Light Probe Group in the project view
4. Open Light Probe Group in Prefab Mode.
5. Delete Light Probe Group prefab from Project view.
6. Select Delete from Delete selected asset popup.
Exiting Prefab Mode pop up appears along with NullReferenceException and Editor breaks down
Light Probe prefab gets deleted gracefully.
Refer attached video.
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
- The issue happens only when the auto-baking is enabled in the Lighting window and doesn't happen when manual bake is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string