Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Improved prefabs] Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs
Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create two empty gameObjects A and B> Create prefabs of both of them.
3) In hierarchy, add B as a child of A.
4) Select both the prefabs and in the override window > Apply all
5) Press Ctrl+z or Edit > Undo
Actual result : Additional duplicate prefab B is created.
Expected result: The changes are undone and no duplicate prefabs are created
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a9
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted