Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Improved prefabs] Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs
Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create two empty gameObjects A and B> Create prefabs of both of them.
3) In hierarchy, add B as a child of A.
4) Select both the prefabs and in the override window > Apply all
5) Press Ctrl+z or Edit > Undo
Actual result : Additional duplicate prefab B is created.
Expected result: The changes are undone and no duplicate prefabs are created
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a9
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object