Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Improved prefabs] Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs
Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create two empty gameObjects A and B> Create prefabs of both of them.
3) In hierarchy, add B as a child of A.
4) Select both the prefabs and in the override window > Apply all
5) Press Ctrl+z or Edit > Undo
Actual result : Additional duplicate prefab B is created.
Expected result: The changes are undone and no duplicate prefabs are created
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a9
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs