Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Improved prefabs] Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs
Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create two empty gameObjects A and B> Create prefabs of both of them.
3) In hierarchy, add B as a child of A.
4) Select both the prefabs and in the override window > Apply all
5) Press Ctrl+z or Edit > Undo
Actual result : Additional duplicate prefab B is created.
Expected result: The changes are undone and no duplicate prefabs are created
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a9
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode