Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Improved prefabs] Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs
Duplicate prefab gets created when undo is pressed after applying override to nested prefabs. Refer the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Create two empty gameObjects A and B> Create prefabs of both of them.
3) In hierarchy, add B as a child of A.
4) Select both the prefabs and in the override window > Apply all
5) Press Ctrl+z or Edit > Undo
Actual result : Additional duplicate prefab B is created.
Expected result: The changes are undone and no duplicate prefabs are created
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a10
Working fine in: 2019.2.0a9
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform