Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Improved Prefab]Editor crashes when creating a prefab of a GameObject whose parent's prefab instance is missing
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy > Create > GameObject A
2. Create > Child GameObject B.
3. Drag A to project window to make a prefab.
4. Delete prefab A from the project window.
5. Drag and drop B instance to project window
Expected Result: popup Regarding Prefab restructure should appear.
Note: Refer the attached video for reference
Observed Result: Editor Crashes
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a12
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0f1
Occurs only on mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source