Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Impossible to collapse Profilers hierarchy drop down menu
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler window
3. Enter game mode and pause it
4. Expand "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats" and select "Profiler.CollectMemoryAllocationstats"
5. Select any other frame in the Profiler graph
6. Collapse "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats"
Expected results: Profilers Hierarchy collapse
Actual results: Profilers Hierarchy doesn't collapse
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime