Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Impossible to collapse Profilers hierarchy drop down menu
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler window
3. Enter game mode and pause it
4. Expand "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats" and select "Profiler.CollectMemoryAllocationstats"
5. Select any other frame in the Profiler graph
6. Collapse "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats"
Expected results: Profilers Hierarchy collapse
Actual results: Profilers Hierarchy doesn't collapse
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build