Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Impossible to collapse Profilers hierarchy drop down menu
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler window
3. Enter game mode and pause it
4. Expand "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats" and select "Profiler.CollectMemoryAllocationstats"
5. Select any other frame in the Profiler graph
6. Collapse "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats"
Expected results: Profilers Hierarchy collapse
Actual results: Profilers Hierarchy doesn't collapse
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start