Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Impossible to collapse Profilers hierarchy drop down menu
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open Profiler window
3. Enter game mode and pause it
4. Expand "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats" and select "Profiler.CollectMemoryAllocationstats"
5. Select any other frame in the Profiler graph
6. Collapse "Profiler.CollectGlobalStats"
Expected results: Profilers Hierarchy collapse
Actual results: Profilers Hierarchy doesn't collapse
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis