Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Importing tinted materials with textures from SketchUp results in albedo stacking
1. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug2.PNG"
2. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug1.PNG"
3. Open "TestSketchUpMaterial.zip" project
4. Look at the Materials
Expected Result: The materials don't change the color of the whole texture, but only the checkered parts
Actual Result: The materials change the color of the whole texture
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute