Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Importing tinted materials with textures from SketchUp results in albedo stacking
1. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug2.PNG"
2. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug1.PNG"
3. Open "TestSketchUpMaterial.zip" project
4. Look at the Materials
Expected Result: The materials don't change the color of the whole texture, but only the checkered parts
Actual Result: The materials change the color of the whole texture
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs