Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Importing tinted materials with textures from SketchUp results in albedo stacking
1. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug2.PNG"
2. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug1.PNG"
3. Open "TestSketchUpMaterial.zip" project
4. Look at the Materials
Expected Result: The materials don't change the color of the whole texture, but only the checkered parts
Actual Result: The materials change the color of the whole texture
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)