Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Importing tinted materials with textures from SketchUp results in albedo stacking
1. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug2.PNG"
2. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug1.PNG"
3. Open "TestSketchUpMaterial.zip" project
4. Look at the Materials
Expected Result: The materials don't change the color of the whole texture, but only the checkered parts
Actual Result: The materials change the color of the whole texture
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode