Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Importing tinted materials with textures from SketchUp results in albedo stacking
1. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug2.PNG"
2. See image "SketchUpMaterialBug1.PNG"
3. Open "TestSketchUpMaterial.zip" project
4. Look at the Materials
Expected Result: The materials don't change the color of the whole texture, but only the checkered parts
Actual Result: The materials change the color of the whole texture
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version