Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Importing .spm files crashes Unity at scripting_object_get_class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0a1,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a1.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.1.9f2.
In Versions where Unity doesn't crash, an error is thrown when re-importing the .spm files:
"SpeedTree file does not contain run-time data. Be sure to re-save it using the Unity-specific version of the SpeedTree Modeler" (May be related to a crash in later versions)
Unity freezes when importing the files and crashes when trying to exit (crash at mono_arch_unwind_frame).
fixed in: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler