Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Importing .spm files crashes Unity at scripting_object_get_class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0a1,
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0a1.
Not Reproducible with: 2018.2.14f1, 2018.1.9f2.
In Versions where Unity doesn't crash, an error is thrown when re-importing the .spm files:
"SpeedTree file does not contain run-time data. Be sure to re-save it using the Unity-specific version of the SpeedTree Modeler" (May be related to a crash in later versions)
Unity freezes when importing the files and crashes when trying to exit (crash at mono_arch_unwind_frame).
fixed in: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count