Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Importing some ASTC HDR textures makes the editor crash
Importing some textures into ASTC HDR 6x6 format makes the editor crash
1. Switch editor to iOS or Android platform (so that ASTC formats are supported),
2. Import attached texture together with it's meta file.
3. This sometimes crashes the editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete