Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Importing some ASTC HDR textures makes the editor crash
Importing some textures into ASTC HDR 6x6 format makes the editor crash
1. Switch editor to iOS or Android platform (so that ASTC formats are supported),
2. Import attached texture together with it's meta file.
3. This sometimes crashes the editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied