Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.2
Fixed in 2.1.6, 3.1.6
Found in [Package]
Importing .psb files with vector layers imports textures incorrectly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "psbBug.zip"
2. Import the attached .psb file "Rompdeor_char2.psb"
3. Drag the imported .psb file into the Scene View and observe it
Expected result: the .psb file imports correctly (see correct.PNG)
Actual result: the .psb file imports textures incorrectly (see incorrect.PNG)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2019.4.8f1 (2.1.4), 2020.1.2f1 (3.1.4), 2020.2.0a20 (4.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (1.0.0-preview.4), 2019.3.13f1 (2.1.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button