Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.2
Fixed in 2.1.6, 3.1.6
Found in [Package]
Importing .psb files with vector layers imports textures incorrectly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "psbBug.zip"
2. Import the attached .psb file "Rompdeor_char2.psb"
3. Drag the imported .psb file into the Scene View and observe it
Expected result: the .psb file imports correctly (see correct.PNG)
Actual result: the .psb file imports textures incorrectly (see incorrect.PNG)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2019.4.8f1 (2.1.4), 2020.1.2f1 (3.1.4), 2020.2.0a20 (4.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (1.0.0-preview.4), 2019.3.13f1 (2.1.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window
- Usage Hints Dynamic Color shows incorrect colors when project is in Linear Color Space
- Handle of a slider is misaligned when using “UsageHints.DynamicTransform” if the select platform is “iOS” or “Android”
- textField.value can't be changed when touch screen keyboard is open