Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Importing FBX files fails with paths longer than 260 characters
1) Open the user-supplied project
2) Navigate to the industrialmanufacturingdecoration00_000 folder
3) Try reimporting the FBX file
Expected result: Fbx files should import regardless of the folder location
Actual result: Fbx files with paths longer than 260 characters fail to import
Reproduces on: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string