Search Issue Tracker
Importing a large project makes all the text in the editor
Importing a large project makes all the text in the editor look weird.
Please see attached screen shot for details.
- Create a new project
- Open Asset Store
- Import a large project like "Mixamo Toon Character Pack"
- After import, observe that the text in the editor looks all weird (see attached screen shot)
- Open a browser or AppStore, so the editor gets behind
- Observe that the text continuously changes between normal and missing characters
Workaround: Opening AppStore or a browser, so the editor gets in the background seems to kind of fix the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect