Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
"Importer generated inconsistent result" warning when importing Texture2D w/ AlphaSource == None && GeneratePhysicsShape == true
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. In the Project window, select the Asset "test-1.png" (Assets/Atlases/test-1.png)
3. In the Inspector window, under the Advanced settings, set the Alpha Source to "None"
4. In the Project window, right-click "test-1.png" and select "Reimport"
5. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: No warnings are seen
Actual result: An "inconsistent result" warning is seen
Reproducible with: 2020.3.9f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.8f1
Importer(TextureImporter) generated inconsistent result for asset(guid:19056bcb4ef233c499d07de2b176db86) "Assets/Atlases/test-1.png"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version