Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
1.Download and open attached project
2.Re import NoAlpha.tga texture and check it's color model in the inspector
Expected result: Imported texture's color model being set RGB.
Actual result: Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2
Notes: All imported textures are set to RGBA, even if they do not have alpha channel by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded