Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
1.Download and open attached project
2.Re import NoAlpha.tga texture and check it's color model in the inspector
Expected result: Imported texture's color model being set RGB.
Actual result: Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2
Notes: All imported textures are set to RGBA, even if they do not have alpha channel by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`