Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
1.Download and open attached project
2.Re import NoAlpha.tga texture and check it's color model in the inspector
Expected result: Imported texture's color model being set RGB.
Actual result: Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2
Notes: All imported textures are set to RGBA, even if they do not have alpha channel by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone