Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
1.Download and open attached project
2.Re import NoAlpha.tga texture and check it's color model in the inspector
Expected result: Imported texture's color model being set RGB.
Actual result: Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2
Notes: All imported textures are set to RGBA, even if they do not have alpha channel by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect