Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
1.Download and open attached project
2.Re import NoAlpha.tga texture and check it's color model in the inspector
Expected result: Imported texture's color model being set RGB.
Actual result: Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p2
Notes: All imported textures are set to RGBA, even if they do not have alpha channel by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)