Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Imported Audio Clip size includes both Editor and Player compressed data on platforms where there are two representations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Set build platform to WebGL or any other (Android, iOS)
3. Check out import settings for "1.mp3" or the attached screenshot "wavratio.png"
Actual result: the displayed clip size is not representative of the end result. It is not clear what is included in it.
Expected result: more clarity and a more accurate size in the context of a chosen platform.
Reproducible on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.2.0f3 , 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit