Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Imported Audio Clip size includes both Editor and Player compressed data on platforms where there are two representations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Set build platform to WebGL or any other (Android, iOS)
3. Check out import settings for "1.mp3" or the attached screenshot "wavratio.png"
Actual result: the displayed clip size is not representative of the end result. It is not clear what is included in it.
Expected result: more clarity and a more accurate size in the context of a chosen platform.
Reproducible on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.2.0f3 , 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates