Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Imported Audio Clip size includes both Editor and Player compressed data on platforms where there are two representations
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Set build platform to WebGL or any other (Android, iOS)
3. Check out import settings for "1.mp3" or the attached screenshot "wavratio.png"
Actual result: the displayed clip size is not representative of the end result. It is not clear what is included in it.
Expected result: more clarity and a more accurate size in the context of a chosen platform.
Reproducible on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.2.0f3 , 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window