Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Imported folders and files are missing in the Project window when the initially created meta file is empty
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "missingFiles"
2. In the Project window, navigate to the "Prefabs" folder (Assets/Folder/Prefabs)
Expected result: "Items" folder can be seen inside the "Prefabs" folder
Actual result: "Prefabs" folder is empty
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first