Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Import Model] - Inspector Scale Factor accepts 0 value.
Noticed this with 2018.1.0f2
"Scale Factor" of zero accpeted under Model Import Settings .This will spew errors to the log.
Steps to reproduce.
- Download and import the files from https://tinyurl.com/ya46ul3p
- Select Assets/Import Models Here/Adam.fbx.
- In Adam Import Settings. Select Scale Factor.
- Change the Scale Factor to 0.
- Select Apply.
Notice issue >> Many errors appear on screen.
The scale factor should not accept the value 0
Reproduced in 5.5, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle