Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Import Model] - Inspector Scale Factor accepts 0 value.
Noticed this with 2018.1.0f2
"Scale Factor" of zero accpeted under Model Import Settings .This will spew errors to the log.
Steps to reproduce.
- Download and import the files from https://tinyurl.com/ya46ul3p
- Select Assets/Import Models Here/Adam.fbx.
- In Adam Import Settings. Select Scale Factor.
- Change the Scale Factor to 0.
- Select Apply.
Notice issue >> Many errors appear on screen.
The scale factor should not accept the value 0
Reproduced in 5.5, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items