Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Import Activity Window takes long time to open
Based on this forum post: https://forum.unity.com/threads/import-activity-window-2021-2-0a19-and-up.1115911/#post-7208497
We can see that the time it takes to open the Import Activity Window should be optimized.
The window doesn't have issues opening smaller projects, but when it comes to larger projects then the slowdown starts to show.
Therefore we should try and speed up the opening & sorting of the window when there are larger scale projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved