Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Import Activity Window takes long time to open
Based on this forum post: https://forum.unity.com/threads/import-activity-window-2021-2-0a19-and-up.1115911/#post-7208497
We can see that the time it takes to open the Import Activity Window should be optimized.
The window doesn't have issues opening smaller projects, but when it comes to larger projects then the slowdown starts to show.
Therefore we should try and speed up the opening & sorting of the window when there are larger scale projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform