Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Import Activity Window takes long time to open
Based on this forum post: https://forum.unity.com/threads/import-activity-window-2021-2-0a19-and-up.1115911/#post-7208497
We can see that the time it takes to open the Import Activity Window should be optimized.
The window doesn't have issues opening smaller projects, but when it comes to larger projects then the slowdown starts to show.
Therefore we should try and speed up the opening & sorting of the window when there are larger scale projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display