Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Import Activity Window takes long time to open
Based on this forum post: https://forum.unity.com/threads/import-activity-window-2021-2-0a19-and-up.1115911/#post-7208497
We can see that the time it takes to open the Import Activity Window should be optimized.
The window doesn't have issues opening smaller projects, but when it comes to larger projects then the slowdown starts to show.
Therefore we should try and speed up the opening & sorting of the window when there are larger scale projects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process