Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.4f1
[IMGUIContainer] Unity crashes on IMGUI::GUIWindow::OnGUI when trying to create an EditorWindow with a Window within a Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project
2. Go to "Tools" -> "Windows Test"
Expected result: The Editor Window opens up successfully
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2