Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.4f1
Fixed in 2018.2
[IMGUIContainer] Unity crashes on IMGUI::GUIWindow::OnGUI when trying to create an EditorWindow with a Window within a Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Project
2. Go to "Tools" -> "Windows Test"
Expected result: The Editor Window opens up successfully
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'