Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] "Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped
"Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped. Refer that attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings.
3) Browse to Resolution and Presentation
Actual result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text gets clipped.
Expected result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text does not get clipped.
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player