Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] "Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped
"Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped. Refer that attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings.
3) Browse to Resolution and Presentation
Actual result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text gets clipped.
Expected result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text does not get clipped.
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block