Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] "Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped
"Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped. Refer that attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings.
3) Browse to Resolution and Presentation
Actual result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text gets clipped.
Expected result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text does not get clipped.
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler