Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] "Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped
"Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped. Refer that attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings.
3) Browse to Resolution and Presentation
Actual result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text gets clipped.
Expected result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text does not get clipped.
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once