Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] "Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped
"Use DXGI flip model" text under resolution and presentation settings gets clipped. Refer that attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) File > Build settings > Player settings.
3) Browse to Resolution and Presentation
Actual result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text gets clipped.
Expected result: "Use DXGI flip model Swapchain for D3D11" text does not get clipped.
Occurs in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs