Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings
Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings.
Steps to repro:
Open the attached Project.
Select Terrain game object > Select Any Terrain Layer.
Click on New Layer dropdown to expand.
Scroll down to Tiling Settings.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is Shrinked.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is not Shrinked.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices