Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings
Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings.
Steps to repro:
Open the attached Project.
Select Terrain game object > Select Any Terrain Layer.
Click on New Layer dropdown to expand.
Scroll down to Tiling Settings.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is Shrinked.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is not Shrinked.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs