Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings
Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings.
Steps to repro:
Open the attached Project.
Select Terrain game object > Select Any Terrain Layer.
Click on New Layer dropdown to expand.
Scroll down to Tiling Settings.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is Shrinked.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is not Shrinked.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"