Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings
Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings.
Steps to repro:
Open the attached Project.
Select Terrain game object > Select Any Terrain Layer.
Click on New Layer dropdown to expand.
Scroll down to Tiling Settings.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is Shrinked.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is not Shrinked.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inspector lock lost when opening prefabs in separate folders through double-clicking
- NullReferenceException is thrown when setting the sprite of a UI Image and the associated texture has been destroyed
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea