Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings
Unable to change Size & Offset value in Tiling Settings due to Shrinked input field in Terrain Layer Settings.
Steps to repro:
Open the attached Project.
Select Terrain game object > Select Any Terrain Layer.
Click on New Layer dropdown to expand.
Scroll down to Tiling Settings.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is Shrinked.
Tile settings Size & Offset input field is not Shrinked.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler