Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis in Camera Properties
[IMGUI] Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis in Camera Properties.
Field of View Slider handle disappears when it is dragged to the maximum limit and the FOV axis is set to Horizontal, Refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Main Camera > Inspector > Camera >Field of View > drag till the maximum value.
3. Main Camera > Inspector > Camera >FOV Axis > Horizontal
Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis
Expected Result: Slider handle of Field of View is visible when Selecting the Horizontal FOV Axis and dragged till the maximum value.
Note: FOV Axis is introduced in 2019.1.0a10
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.2f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine