Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis in Camera Properties
[IMGUI] Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis in Camera Properties.
Field of View Slider handle disappears when it is dragged to the maximum limit and the FOV axis is set to Horizontal, Refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Main Camera > Inspector > Camera >Field of View > drag till the maximum value.
3. Main Camera > Inspector > Camera >FOV Axis > Horizontal
Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis
Expected Result: Slider handle of Field of View is visible when Selecting the Horizontal FOV Axis and dragged till the maximum value.
Note: FOV Axis is introduced in 2019.1.0a10
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.2f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds