Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis in Camera Properties
[IMGUI] Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis in Camera Properties.
Field of View Slider handle disappears when it is dragged to the maximum limit and the FOV axis is set to Horizontal, Refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Main Camera > Inspector > Camera >Field of View > drag till the maximum value.
3. Main Camera > Inspector > Camera >FOV Axis > Horizontal
Slider handle of Field of View disappears on Selecting Horizontal FOV Axis
Expected Result: Slider handle of Field of View is visible when Selecting the Horizontal FOV Axis and dragged till the maximum value.
Note: FOV Axis is introduced in 2019.1.0a10
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.2f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build