Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Separator between two color pickers doesn't appear when "Random Between Two Colors" option is selected
The separator between two color pickers is missing when "Random Between Two Colors" option is selected from "Start Color" dropdown under Particle System component, refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Particle System
3. Select "Particle System" Object in the Hierarchy
4. Select "Random Between Two Colors" option from "Start Color" dropdown
The separator between two color pickers is missing on selecting "Random Between Two Colors" option from Strat Color dropdown
The separator between two color pickers is visible clearly on selecting "Random Between Two Colors"
2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project