Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[IMGUI] Separator between two color pickers doesn't appear when "Random Between Two Colors" option is selected
The separator between two color pickers is missing when "Random Between Two Colors" option is selected from "Start Color" dropdown under Particle System component, refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Particle System
3. Select "Particle System" Object in the Hierarchy
4. Select "Random Between Two Colors" option from "Start Color" dropdown
The separator between two color pickers is missing on selecting "Random Between Two Colors" option from Strat Color dropdown
The separator between two color pickers is visible clearly on selecting "Random Between Two Colors"
2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform