Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API
[Graphics General] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
6. Click on Cancel Button Or Close button.
Save scene pop up does not close.
Save scene pop up should be closed.
Working fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used