Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API
[Graphics General] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
6. Click on Cancel Button Or Close button.
Save scene pop up does not close.
Save scene pop up should be closed.
Working fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true