Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API
[Graphics General] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
6. Click on Cancel Button Or Close button.
Save scene pop up does not close.
Save scene pop up should be closed.
Working fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment