Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API
[Graphics General] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
6. Click on Cancel Button Or Close button.
Save scene pop up does not close.
Save scene pop up should be closed.
Working fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project