Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API
[Graphics General] Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Save scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on changing Graphics API.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project > Create Cube.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows.
4. Select Direct3D12 and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Restart the editor > Click on Don't Save button.
6. Click on Cancel Button Or Close button.
Save scene pop up does not close.
Save scene pop up should be closed.
Working fine in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project