Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank after saving assets
Steps To Reproduce:
1] Create a new project.
2] Edit > Preferences > General > Verify Saving Assets > Enable
3] Save the current Scene.
4] Modify the current Scene
5] File > New Scene
6] Save Assets > Save All
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window closes automatically after saving all assets.
Occurring on:2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.3f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance