Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank after saving assets
Steps To Reproduce:
1] Create a new project.
2] Edit > Preferences > General > Verify Saving Assets > Enable
3] Save the current Scene.
4] Modify the current Scene
5] File > New Scene
6] Save Assets > Save All
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window closes automatically after saving all assets.
Occurring on:2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.3f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered