Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank after saving assets
Steps To Reproduce:
1] Create a new project.
2] Edit > Preferences > General > Verify Saving Assets > Enable
3] Save the current Scene.
4] Modify the current Scene
5] File > New Scene
6] Save Assets > Save All
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window closes automatically after saving all assets.
Occurring on:2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.3f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project