Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank after saving assets
Steps To Reproduce:
1] Create a new project.
2] Edit > Preferences > General > Verify Saving Assets > Enable
3] Save the current Scene.
4] Modify the current Scene
5] File > New Scene
6] Save Assets > Save All
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window closes automatically after saving all assets.
Occurring on:2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.3f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property