Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank after saving assets
Steps To Reproduce:
1] Create a new project.
2] Edit > Preferences > General > Verify Saving Assets > Enable
3] Save the current Scene.
4] Modify the current Scene
5] File > New Scene
6] Save Assets > Save All
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window doesn't close automatically and appears blank
On clicking 'Save All' button Save Asset window closes automatically after saving all assets.
Occurring on:2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a19
Working Fine on: 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.3f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object