Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Right-click carries through the model preview window and interacts with the Inspector window when docked
Right-clicking a docked preview window leads to the Inspector Window properties being selected.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D object > Tree (basically any asset which has a preview)
3. Inspector > Preview Window > Resize
4. Right-click on the Preview window in different places
Right-click carries through to the inspector window behind the preview window
Right-click should target preview window
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.0b10
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array
- [Android] The Player freezes with no logs when running on some devices