Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Right-click carries through the model preview window and interacts with the Inspector window when docked
Right-clicking a docked preview window leads to the Inspector Window properties being selected.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D object > Tree (basically any asset which has a preview)
3. Inspector > Preview Window > Resize
4. Right-click on the Preview window in different places
Right-click carries through to the inspector window behind the preview window
Right-click should target preview window
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.0b10
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered