Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Right-click carries through the model preview window and interacts with the Inspector window when docked
Right-clicking a docked preview window leads to the Inspector Window properties being selected.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D object > Tree (basically any asset which has a preview)
3. Inspector > Preview Window > Resize
4. Right-click on the Preview window in different places
Right-click carries through to the inspector window behind the preview window
Right-click should target preview window
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.0b10
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved