Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Right-click carries through the model preview window and interacts with the Inspector window when docked
Right-clicking a docked preview window leads to the Inspector Window properties being selected.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D object > Tree (basically any asset which has a preview)
3. Inspector > Preview Window > Resize
4. Right-click on the Preview window in different places
Right-click carries through to the inspector window behind the preview window
Right-click should target preview window
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.0b10
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline