Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Right-click carries through the model preview window and interacts with the Inspector window when docked
Right-clicking a docked preview window leads to the Inspector Window properties being selected.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D object > Tree (basically any asset which has a preview)
3. Inspector > Preview Window > Resize
4. Right-click on the Preview window in different places
Right-click carries through to the inspector window behind the preview window
Right-click should target preview window
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2019.3.0b10
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made