Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Shift + Click on Baked Lightmap tab.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing.
RGB, R and G tabs are present.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open