Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Shift + Click on Baked Lightmap tab.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing.
RGB, R and G tabs are present.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs