Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Shift + Click on Baked Lightmap tab.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing.
RGB, R and G tabs are present.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules