Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window
[IMGUI] RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing in Baked Lightmap Preview Window.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select the Cube game object.
3. Inspector > Mesh Renderer > Lightmapping.
4. Shift + Click on Baked Lightmap tab.
RGB, R and G tabs are missing.
RGB, R and G tabs are present.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'