Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Properties under "Physics 2D" are misaligned in the "Project Setting" window
"Job Options", "Gizmos", "Layer Collision Matrix" properties are misaligned under "Physics 2D" from the "Project Settings" window
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Setting > Click
Properties under "Physics 2D" are misaligned.
Properties under "Physics 2D" are should be aligned
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.6f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.3.0a4
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version