Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Project window is overlapping with Assets window when they are shrunk
When Two Column Layout is set then on the shrinking Project window it gets overlapped with Assets window. Refer attached video
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project Window > Set Two Column Layout
3. Drag and shrink Project Window
The project window is overlapping with the Assets window when they are shrunk.
Project and Assets window should maintain their position after shrinking.
Working Fine with:
2021.2.0a9, 2021.1.2f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.22f1
Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"