Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[IMGUI] Project window is overlapping with Assets window when they are shrunk
When Two Column Layout is set then on the shrinking Project window it gets overlapped with Assets window. Refer attached video
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Project Window > Set Two Column Layout
3. Drag and shrink Project Window
The project window is overlapping with the Assets window when they are shrunk.
Project and Assets window should maintain their position after shrinking.
Working Fine with:
2021.2.0a9, 2021.1.2f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.22f1
Occurring on macOS and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source