Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UI Element controls shows white textbox in Linear color space & OpenGLCore player settings
Pivot and Pivot Unit Mode drop-down becomes white in the sprite property window on slicing sprite with Linear color space & OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. Select Bird sprite and open in Sprite Editor.
3. Slice > Type > Grid By Cell Size .
4. Insert Pixel Size Vale = 100*100 > Apply.
Pivot drop-down becomes white on slicing the sprite.
Pivot drop-down should not be white-out on slicing the sprite.
Working fine in:
Windows 10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs