Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UI Element controls shows white textbox in Linear color space & OpenGLCore player settings
Pivot and Pivot Unit Mode drop-down becomes white in the sprite property window on slicing sprite with Linear color space & OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. Select Bird sprite and open in Sprite Editor.
3. Slice > Type > Grid By Cell Size .
4. Insert Pixel Size Vale = 100*100 > Apply.
Pivot drop-down becomes white on slicing the sprite.
Pivot drop-down should not be white-out on slicing the sprite.
Working fine in:
Windows 10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position