Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UI Element controls shows white textbox in Linear color space & OpenGLCore player settings
Pivot and Pivot Unit Mode drop-down becomes white in the sprite property window on slicing sprite with Linear color space & OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. Select Bird sprite and open in Sprite Editor.
3. Slice > Type > Grid By Cell Size .
4. Insert Pixel Size Vale = 100*100 > Apply.
Pivot drop-down becomes white on slicing the sprite.
Pivot drop-down should not be white-out on slicing the sprite.
Working fine in:
Windows 10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes