Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UI Element controls shows white textbox in Linear color space & OpenGLCore player settings
Pivot and Pivot Unit Mode drop-down becomes white in the sprite property window on slicing sprite with Linear color space & OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. Select Bird sprite and open in Sprite Editor.
3. Slice > Type > Grid By Cell Size .
4. Insert Pixel Size Vale = 100*100 > Apply.
Pivot drop-down becomes white on slicing the sprite.
Pivot drop-down should not be white-out on slicing the sprite.
Working fine in:
Windows 10, Mac 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected