Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Options don't lose focus completely on deselection in Inspector/Project Settings/Preferences
Selecting and deselecting an Option from Inspector/Project Settings/Preferences/Build Settings etc does not make it lose focus completely. The label remains highlighted after deselection.
Refer to the attached screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Main Camera > Inspector > Allow Dynamic Resolution > Select > Deselect
Selected Option doesn't lose focus on deselection. The Label remains highlighted.
Deselection should lead to complete loss of focus from the option.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values