Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Options don't lose focus completely on deselection in Inspector/Project Settings/Preferences
Selecting and deselecting an Option from Inspector/Project Settings/Preferences/Build Settings etc does not make it lose focus completely. The label remains highlighted after deselection.
Refer to the attached screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Main Camera > Inspector > Allow Dynamic Resolution > Select > Deselect
Selected Option doesn't lose focus on deselection. The Label remains highlighted.
Deselection should lead to complete loss of focus from the option.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a3
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled