Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Expand icon for "On Demand Remap" Property doesn't work
"On Demand Remap" expand icon in "Materials" property under Import Settings is not getting clicked. refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import any Model file
3. Model file > Inspector > Import Settings > Materials
4. Click > On Demand Remap expand icon
"On Demand Remap" expand icon is not getting clicked.
"On Demand Remap" expand icon should be clicked and opened.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0a7.
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
Clicking on "On Demand Remap" label, Properties get visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode