Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[IMGUI] Expand icon for "On Demand Remap" Property doesn't work
"On Demand Remap" expand icon in "Materials" property under Import Settings is not getting clicked. refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import any Model file
3. Model file > Inspector > Import Settings > Materials
4. Click > On Demand Remap expand icon
"On Demand Remap" expand icon is not getting clicked.
"On Demand Remap" expand icon should be clicked and opened.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0a7.
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
Clicking on "On Demand Remap" label, Properties get visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window