Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[IMGUI] Expand icon for "On Demand Remap" Property doesn't work
"On Demand Remap" expand icon in "Materials" property under Import Settings is not getting clicked. refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Import any Model file
3. Model file > Inspector > Import Settings > Materials
4. Click > On Demand Remap expand icon
"On Demand Remap" expand icon is not getting clicked.
"On Demand Remap" expand icon should be clicked and opened.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0a7.
Working fine in:
Window 10, macOS 10.14
Clicking on "On Demand Remap" label, Properties get visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'