Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned
None, ScriptOnly, and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned in other settings of player settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Stack Trace*
None, ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are not right-aligned
None, ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are right-aligned
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project