Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label when Inspector is resized
The Properties which have input fields under Updated Zone are overlapping with their label when Inspector tab is resized from higher to lower, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project browser > Create Custom Render Texture.
3. Select Custom Render Texture > Update zones > Add Menu(+)
4. Resize the Inspector window.
Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label on resizing Inspector
Input fields and their labels are well separated from each other even if the Inspector is resized.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.25f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR