Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label when Inspector is resized
The Properties which have input fields under Updated Zone are overlapping with their label when Inspector tab is resized from higher to lower, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project browser > Create Custom Render Texture.
3. Select Custom Render Texture > Update zones > Add Menu(+)
4. Resize the Inspector window.
Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label on resizing Inspector
Input fields and their labels are well separated from each other even if the Inspector is resized.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.25f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator