Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label when Inspector is resized
The Properties which have input fields under Updated Zone are overlapping with their label when Inspector tab is resized from higher to lower, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project browser > Create Custom Render Texture.
3. Select Custom Render Texture > Update zones > Add Menu(+)
4. Resize the Inspector window.
Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label on resizing Inspector
Input fields and their labels are well separated from each other even if the Inspector is resized.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.25f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules