Search Issue Tracker
[IMGUI] Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label when Inspector is resized
The Properties which have input fields under Updated Zone are overlapping with their label when Inspector tab is resized from higher to lower, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Project browser > Create Custom Render Texture.
3. Select Custom Render Texture > Update zones > Add Menu(+)
4. Resize the Inspector window.
Input fields of properties under Update Zones are overlapping with their label on resizing Inspector
Input fields and their labels are well separated from each other even if the Inspector is resized.
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.25f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project