Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] Impossible to select dropdown option when it is outside scrollview
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (DropdownScrollview.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Try select "option F" on the dropdown.
Actual result: Cannot select options on the dropdown if they are outside scrollview.
Reproducible on: 5.3.0p1, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager