Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[UI] Impossible to select dropdown option when it is outside scrollview
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (DropdownScrollview.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Try select "option F" on the dropdown.
Actual result: Cannot select options on the dropdown if they are outside scrollview.
Reproducible on: 5.3.0p1, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made