Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] Impossible to select dropdown option when it is outside scrollview
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (DropdownScrollview.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Try select "option F" on the dropdown.
Actual result: Cannot select options on the dropdown if they are outside scrollview.
Reproducible on: 5.3.0p1, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown