Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] Impossible to select dropdown option when it is outside scrollview
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (DropdownScrollview.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Try select "option F" on the dropdown.
Actual result: Cannot select options on the dropdown if they are outside scrollview.
Reproducible on: 5.3.0p1, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete