Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UI] Impossible to select dropdown option when it is outside scrollview
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (DropdownScrollview.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Try select "option F" on the dropdown.
Actual result: Cannot select options on the dropdown if they are outside scrollview.
Reproducible on: 5.3.0p1, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
Aug 09, 2016 12:38
I have the same issue with the 5.4.0f3
Jan 25, 2016 04:07
Also having this problem and it's holding up my app, please fix it soon.