Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[IMGUI] [HDRP] Base Layer AOVs property warning text is clipped in Graphics Compositor Window
Base Layer AOVs property warning text is clipped in Graphics Compositor Window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Select Base Layer > Properties.
4. AOVs > Select Albedo/Alpha.
AOVs property warning text is clipped.
AOVs property warning text should not be clipped.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.0b8 with Package version 11.0.0, 10.2.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b8 with Package Version 10.1.0.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached