Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.x
Found in [Package]
[IMGUI] [HDRP] Base Layer AOVs property warning text is clipped in Graphics Compositor Window
Base Layer AOVs property warning text is clipped in Graphics Compositor Window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template Project.
2. Windows > Render Pipeline > Graphics Compositor.
3. Enable Compositor > Select Base Layer > Properties.
4. AOVs > Select Albedo/Alpha.
AOVs property warning text is clipped.
AOVs property warning text should not be clipped.
2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b2, 2020.2.0b8 with Package version 11.0.0, 10.2.0.
Working Fine in:
2020.2.0b8 with Package Version 10.1.0.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP