Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button displays the same Tooltip irrespective of its State
The tooltip for Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button remains the same irrespective of its current state.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger > Enable
3. Mouseover 'Enable' button
Tooltip displays "Enable Frame Debugger" even though it is already enabled
Tooltip should display "Disable Frame Debugger" once it has been enabled.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2019.3.10f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2017.4.34f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar