Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[IMGUI] Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button displays the same Tooltip irrespective of its State
The tooltip for Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button remains the same irrespective of its current state.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger > Enable
3. Mouseover 'Enable' button
Tooltip displays "Enable Frame Debugger" even though it is already enabled
Tooltip should display "Disable Frame Debugger" once it has been enabled.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2019.3.10f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2017.4.34f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour