Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button displays the same Tooltip irrespective of its State
The tooltip for Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button remains the same irrespective of its current state.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger > Enable
3. Mouseover 'Enable' button
Tooltip displays "Enable Frame Debugger" even though it is already enabled
Tooltip should display "Disable Frame Debugger" once it has been enabled.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2019.3.10f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2017.4.34f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name