Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button displays the same Tooltip irrespective of its State
The tooltip for Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button remains the same irrespective of its current state.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger > Enable
3. Mouseover 'Enable' button
Tooltip displays "Enable Frame Debugger" even though it is already enabled
Tooltip should display "Disable Frame Debugger" once it has been enabled.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2019.3.10f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2017.4.34f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh