Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[IMGUI] Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button displays the same Tooltip irrespective of its State
The tooltip for Frame Debugger's Enable/Disable button remains the same irrespective of its current state.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger > Enable
3. Mouseover 'Enable' button
Tooltip displays "Enable Frame Debugger" even though it is already enabled
Tooltip should display "Disable Frame Debugger" once it has been enabled.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2019.3.10f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2017.4.34f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector